How To Choose Foosball Table?
I suppose one can’t go wrong with something simple. A classic wooden foosball table has an awesome retro vibe to it. It doesn’t stand out too much, but remains a cool addition to any game room. Not everyone wants simple, though. foosball tables are an investment, so some people might look for something a little more modern or flashy. This style of table reminds me of playing foosball as a kid, so I recommend for households with children.
Metallic foosball tables fit modern styles and are a little more resilient. They also look spectacular when lit up with LEDs or even small Christmas lights. The flashier look makes them the center of attention, which some people desire in a game room. As a bonus, cleaning and maintaining is easier as well. Unless you play outside in the rain, you don’t have to worry about it rusting. This makes it perfect for people who plan on keeping their table for a long time.
On the opposite side of the spectrum are some really cool ornate mahogany tables. These tables look super classy and are the perfect addition to a study. Imagine shelves full of leather bound books, antiques from distant cultures, and a hand carved mahogany table. It’s the sort of look that says, “When I’m not on safari or reading Homer’s The Odyssey, I’m playing foosball.” They would sell them with monocles, but I’m pretty sure anyone buying a table of this caliber already owns three.
It seems like they make a foosball table that fits every sense of style. So remember, when buying a foosball table it’s important to think about where it’s going and what sort of future it will have.
How To Pick The Best Foosball Table?
Before going out and buying top rated foosball table, take a look at these considerations:
1) One of the first things that you need to look into is the brand. This is because you would want to get a quality brand and not just any type. Most often, those products with known brands offer more quality and durability knowing that they cannot compromise on putting a bad image of the name that they have established for a long time.
2) Another thing that you need to consider is the price. Do not be deceived in getting cheap foosball table because you might not get the worth of your money that you are paying for. A great and high quality foosball table would not cost less than $150. But of course, there may be cases that there are big discounts and offers. If you are planning to buy online, make sure that the price of the product that you are getting is not too good to be true.
3) Reading product reviews is a great way to educate yourself on which of foosball table is a great buy. You can compare as many products as you can so that you can get the best. You can also read testimonials at least you have an idea about the drawbacks of particular products. Most importantly, go into different forums where you can ask questions from different users who can help you in your decision-making.
4) If you have a chance to visit a physical store, try to get hold of the different products by trying them on. You can ask the salesperson on which one is the most preferred by many foosball players.
5) Lastly, always remember to get something that has a longer product and service warranty; this way, if there are factory defects that will only show after a few months of using it, you can simply return it for replacement or repair without spending a dime.
To make it easy for you, I’ve listed out my recommendations and top rated foosball table reviews below…
Carrom 530.00 Signature Foosball Table (Moroccan) – Finally, a foosball table fit for any room. Finely finished down to the last detail, the Carrom Signature foosball table combines quality with functionality. The Signature cabinet features a 1-inch-thick Moroccan finish, which adds a decorative touch to any rec room. The table also includes a colorful 0.375-inch playing surface with enamel screen-printed graphics designed to resist wear over time. And thanks to the heavy miter-fold black vinyl legs–which include triple-chrome-plated leg levelers–the table levels easily and accurately.
Tornado Classic Foosball Table – The Classic table combines a contemporary look with heavy duty down corner construction. The leather laminate is a match for practically any environment. Many of the high performance parts from Tornado’s commercial tables provide professional play quality on the Classic.
Tornado Sport Foosball Table – The Tornado Sport is the perfect table for both starters and the more experienced player. The height adjustment, durable construction and Mahogany Melamine finish allows for generations of enjoyment from the young, and the young-at-heart.
If you like to read more recommendations and reviews of foosball table, you can check out foosball table guide where I have written down my opinions about many models of foosball tables.